(Developing core managerial and leadership skills) Why choose me?
I trained and coached managers and executives on several hierarchical levels, in diverse contexts and on a multitude of themes.
I have a broad business background. I have more than 16 years of experience with organization change projects and significant business transformations, as expert in several domains and with a long track record in change management. As a consequence I have a good understanding of what is going on in organizations and of the challenges executives and managers face, and with the opportunities they have to create a high performing work climate for their staff and teams.
I have been accredited the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) level by the International Coach Federation since 2006; I coached and trained individuals of over 80 different nationalities
I am fully trilingual English- French- Dutch.
- Formal Individual and Team Coaching training with International Mozaik Paris 2002-2004
- Coaching training with Alain Cardon (Metasystème France)
- Paolo Alto approach on Systemics/Theories of Communication (Bateson, Weakland, Fish, Watzlawick)
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (1993)
- Process Communication Management personality type model
- Enneagramme personality type model